The texture of this soup is so silky smooth and the flavors are insane thanks to the savory notes of the Boon Broth. There really is nothing better to curl up with on a cold autumn day. 🍂 #recipe details 🍲 by @feed.your.soul.sari
- 1 1/2 lbs cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp @eccobella_beauty Boon Broth (mixed with 12 oz of warm water)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp salt (divided)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (divided)
- chopped fresh basil
- Preheat your oven to 450° F
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Toss your cherry tomatoes, peppers, diced onion, garlic, and basil, with the olive oil, and half of the salt and pepper. Spread evenly on the baking sheet until the veggies are golden and caramelized. Let cool slightly.
- In a blender, add the roasted veggies and all remaining ingredients. Blend on high until smooth. Take a mesh strainer and strain the soup into a pot.
- Heat on medium/low heat until bubbly.
- Ladle the soup into a bowl, sprinkle with extra chopped basil, and serve with your favorite vegan grilled cheese.